RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Must be at least 18yrs of age to rent.
- Must have a valid picture ID.
- Must have a valid credit card (card holder must be present).
- City, county, federal, DOT traffic laws apply while operating.
- Bicycle must stay within city limits at all times.
- No alcohol consumption before or during the operation of these vehicles.
- Helmet required for any passenger under the age of 18.
If scooters, and golf carts aren’t your thing, but you still want a great way to get around Key West then a bicycle is exactly what you’ve been looking for. Key West is a small island with many tiny streets, and alleys, so that is where a beach cruiser comes in very nicely. They are not only a hit amongst tourist, but locals as well. Many folks that live here simply rely on bicycles as their main mode of transportation. They allow you the freedom of cruising at your own pace. You came to Key West to enjoy our beautiful island, so grab a cruiser, and set your own path on how you see this place.